Please download our Enrolment Form below.
Admissions- Jing Jing International Kindergarten
Submitting the Application Form:
Applications for the current academic year are accepted throughout, however spaces are subject to availability.
Applications for the next academic year can be submitted from October onwards.
A non-refundable Registration Fee of HK$40 will be charged at the time of submitting the Application Form. This fee covers administration costs, and does not guarantee a space at Jing Jing International Kindergarten.
1. Students applying for enrolment to Jing Jing International Kindergarten will be placed on a waiting list. Where such waiting lists occur, priority for a place will be based on the following ranked criteria; students who are:
1. Siblings of current students
2. Siblings of past students
3. Children attending Jing Jing International Playgroup.
4. *Expatriate families (Clarification of Expatriate families - those who have moved from abroad and are unable to speak Cantonese)
5. Date of registration.
* As stipulated by EDB as part of our school registration.
2. Students will be invited to a Play Observation based on their position on the waiting list, as well as the number of spaces available.
3. The invite-only Play Observation will take place in February; results to be announced within 2 weeks.
Please note: Parents are welcome to enquire into their child’s position on the waiting list.
All of our initial communication will take place via email, so please ensure you write email addresses clearly on the Application Form and update us of any changes.
Jing Jing International Kindergarten communications will be in English only. To allow effective communication, it is essential that parents/carers possess an adequate level of English.
Documents detailing allergies/medical conditions/developmental needs must be attached to the Application Form for our reference.